If my choices from NAS work out, this is what I got with my summer fun money:
1. Black leather blazer from Danier Leather
2. Jeffrey Campbell tricolour patent leather low heeled oxfords
3. Fossil Re-Issued Vintage satchel handbag
4. Vince Camuto teal/black v-neck banded long sleeve tee
5. Halogen tipped sweater blazer in purple
6. Black & white abstract pattern Maggy London wrap dress
7. Elliot Luca "Cordoba" flap front snakeskin handbag in sage colour
I went $172 over my limit but DH said not to worry about, considering all I got. Here's hoping my choices in #4-6 fit. If so, I feel like this is a HUGE influx into my fall wardrobe and I couldn't be more thrilled.
I want to thank everyone who has given input into my gazzillion posts about these items and the spending of my fun money. Your responses seriously helped me make thoughtful choices. Love ya!