Have spent the better part of a week going through my out-of-season closet to determine what I have for spring/summer that a) still fits; b) I still like; and c) is still stylish.
Based on that, I've come up with a list that I think will work well with what I will be keeping from last year as well as with the new pastel blue suit and the EF drapey dress (which is on its way) which I've recently purchased.
Would love for you to have a peek at the list and see if you think these make sense in relation to my current style.
- Lightweight leather jacket in "new to me" color
- White drapey wide legged trousers (must be washable)
- Black dressy track pant
- V-neck linen/linen blend tees in white, pale blue and lilac (good on their own and also for layering in cold A/C)
- Slip on loafers in a light color
- 2 light weight fluid knit pullovers in pale pink and grey
- Possible item: white jeans (TR Brianna's still fit so will decide later if need to replace)
- Wild card item: AG Nikki jeans (unsure of yet due to fluctuating weight)