Unfortunately I'm typing this from my phone so can't link to my previous post. I recently ordered the Clarks Sage Glamour ankle strap pump - the Clarks version of the YLF famous Okala. They arrived today and here are my observations/thoughts:
- They are significantly better for my feet than the Okala. They are wider in the fore foot than the Okala even in the regular width. They also come in wide. Because of this they accommodate my bunions quite comfortably. They also work very well for my high volume feet.
- The arch support is quite decent and my foot feels very supported.
- I love the closed back as it makes the shoe feel more substantial and sturdy. Less chance of my foot sliding around.
- The leather is gorgeous and the snakeskin print on the suede forefoot is gorgeous.
- The heel is just two inches and due to the "pitch" is more than manageable.
- These will fill my pointy toe dressy shoe needs perfectly.
Now for the downside....oh wait...there is NO downside! These are staying and when it stops snowing (sigh) I will be wearing them happily. Yay - another shoe need crossed off the list!